We are currently accepting applications for the role of Dispatcher for the upcoming 2018-19 winter season. Please send your resume and copies of your certificates and qualifications to email@example.com
- Efficient operation of the base radio.
- Act as a central hub for mountain communications, ensuring inter-departmental communications are relayed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the dispatch logs are filled out properly and efficiently; including emergency response, transportation requests, maintenance issues, etc…
- Collecting and reporting weather data for internal use such as daily mountain reports and website updates.
- Ensure first aid and other investigation sheets are always in stock.
- Entering information such as accident reports into the CWSAA online database on an on-going basis.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Occupational First Aid level II required, OFA III is preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to remain calm and collected under pressure
- Previous ski industry experience an asset