March 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
BE THE LAST TO RIDE THE RED, BEFORE IT GETS PUT TO BED!
Win a ride, win a chair!
Sasquatch Mountain is offering up the opportunity to say your final goodbye to the RED CHAIR on our closing day, Sun. March 31st! In support of BC Adaptive Snow Sports, you can enter to be one of the lucky guests to take your last ride on one of the 88 chairs on Skyline.
Join us as we pay tribute to SKYLINE (RED) chair on Sunday March 31st for a few shared memories, a final toast, the LAST ride up the chair and a chance to win your very own souvenir chair!
- $20 buys your ballot to get your name entered into the draw
- We will be drawing the names of the winners at 3pm on the Deck of Molly’s
- The last name drawn, gets to ride the LAST CHAIR AND take one home (once dismantled)!
- Enter as many times as you’d like, $20 per entry!
- 176 names will be drawn to fill the 88 chairs
- Want to ride the chair with your partner, friend or family member? Put BOTH names on your ballot for $40! If it gets drawn, you ride together!
- Once your name is drawn, you will be queued to lineup at the bottom of the red in order of who was drawn first, a group photo will be taken of all the winners who will then all load and enjoy your last run of the season,
Ballots can be purchased in PERSON only at Guest services with CASH beginning Tuesday, March 26th @ 12am. Ballot purchases close Sunday@ 2pm.