Enjoy the beautiful scenery at Sasquatch Mountain
Whether you’re into lift accessed Guided backcountry hiking or peaceful strolls through the evergreens surrounding our village, we have a trek to suit you! No experience necessary.
Looking for a nice gentle stroll through the trees? This is the trek for you! Follow the track from the bottom of Skyline chair around the village finishing up by the tubing hill. Last departure time is at 2:00 pm.
Not for the faint-hearted! This trek starts with an intense uphill climb following the yellow markers up JJ’s and East View Road before crossing over to Mt Klaudt via the Land Bridge. After you’ll be trekking back down. Turn right at the base of Mt Klaudt or for those with energy to spare. This left turn left will include the Base Loop.
Last departure time is at 1:00 pm.
*All trekkers must have a valid Trail Pass
Snow Shoe Guided Treks
|Guide||Trail Pass & Guide||Guide & Equipment||Trail Pass, Guide & Equipment|
|2 Hour (Alpine) Offered at 10am and 1pm, subject on availability.||$36.00||$44.00||$46.00||$54.00|
|3 Hour (Alpine) Offered at 10am and 1pm, subject on availability.||$53.00||$61.00||$63.00||$71.00|
Non-Guided Nordic Options:
|Trail Pass||Snow Shoe Equipment Rental (Half Day)||Snow Shoe Equipment Rental (Full Day)|
Know when we’re open! Visit our operational calendar to see our hours.
- Warm Waterproof Clothing
- Layers (you’ll get hot so you will want to remove layers as you go)
- Eye Protection (sunglasses or goggles will protect your eyes from the elements)
- Waterproof Footwear (hiking boots, snow boots or snowboard boots are good…. running shoes are not)
- Gloves, Scarves and Hats
- All Treks must be paid for at the time of booking.
- A $15 administration fee will be applied to cancellations within 72 hours of your pre-booked Trek start time.
- A $15 administration fee will be applied to any scheduling changes within 24 hours of your Trek start time.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 24 hours of your Trek start time.
- If you miss your Trek, no refunds will be issued.
- All rates are in Canadian funds; taxes are not included.
- The purchase of a trail pass or ticket is required for all and any use of our trails
- We do not offer Cross Country Ski Rentals