We are currently looking to fill the position of Heavy Equipment Operator. This is a full-time, year-round position. Interested and qualified applicants can email resume, certifications and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wage: Commensurate with experience
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Ensure all machinery is safely and securely stored at the end of each shift.
- Assist the mechanic with maintenance and repairs, where required.
- Ensure maintenance issues with machinery are effectively communicated with the mechanic.
- Ensure all parking lots, access ways, and relevant buildings are clear and free of snow.
- Ensure all parking lots and access ways are sanded.
- Ensure all utilities around the village are free and clear of snow.
- Practice proper radio protocol as per company policy.
- Practice safe work procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with valid air ticket is required.
- Previous experience with front-end loaders and excavators is required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work in sub-zero temperatures and all weather conditions.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.