We are currently looking to fill the role of Lift Operations Manager. The position is a full-time, seasonal position that operates from November – April. To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and references, and qualifications to Randy Murphy at email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
- Scheduling and training of the lift operations staff.
- Adhere to the labour budget as set out without jeopardizing operational standards and/or guest safety.
- Ensure all lift stations are operated in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that daily lift logs are filled out properly and stored in proper manner at each lift.
- Ensure all operational aspects of the lifts are maintained: ramps, mazes, and signage.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that proper radio protocol is followed by all department staff.
- Assist the lift maintenance personnel, where required.
- Ensure lifts open and close on time.
- Ensure lifts are operational and accessable for control work by the patrol department, where required.
- Provide an exceptional experience to the guests.
- Respond promptly to guest complaints and comments as per company policy.
- Practice safe work procedures at all times.
- Perform weekly safety talks and site inspections.
- Maintain a professional and respectable appearance.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Successful completion of Selkirk College’s Lifts 150 Train-the-Trainer.
- Minimum of 2 years lift operations experience.
- Strong comprehension of passenger ropeways CSA Z98 code.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Mueller and Doppelmayr lifts is an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.