Ridge Run Guided Trek
Now offering a guided Snowshoe trek, approximately 2.5 hours long and suitable for beginner or intermediate snowshoers. Ride the Sasquatch chair up the mountain to access the Ridge Run trail. The trek is mellow and mainly downhill travel as you descend from the ridge. The pace will be suited to the entire group and a total distance of 2.5km.
$79 (add $20 for snowshoe rentals if needed) + GST – includes guided tour, trail pass and chair lift ride to the top of Sasquatch.
$59 + GST for additional guests
Meeting Location: At the Snow School Gathering Area
Things to Remember:
- Book your guided snowshoe trek online in advance and rentals if needed.
- Minimum age for these treks is 10 years. Under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive at the Lodge at least 30 minutes prior to get fitted for your snowshoes and to check-in.
- Proper waterproof winter boots are required; guests should dress in warm winter clothing (layers are best)
- Consider a pack to carry water and your layers as we warm up.
- Poles are strongly recommended.
- Pets are not permitted on any guided snowshoe trek.
- Covid Guidelines – Face masks are required to be worn in all outdoor high traffic areas of the resort and indoors.
- Guided treks are Saturday and Sunday only