Freestyle Skills Required
Freestyle Terrain may contain jumps, hits, ramps, embankments, boxes, jibs, rails, half pipes, quarter pipes, snow-cross terrain, freestyle moguls and other constructed or natural features. Freestyle skill involves maintaining control on the ground and in the air. Prior to using Freestyle Terrain, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with instructions & warnings and follow the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Features vary in size and difficulty and change constantly due to snow conditions, weather, usage, modifications, grooming and time of day. It is your responsibility to inspect these features before use.
- You control the degree of risk you will encounter when using these features both on the ground and in the air. Do not attempt these features unless you have sufficient ability and experience to do so safely.
- You will crash while testing your skills, wearing a well-fitted helmet is highly recommended.
- Only one person should use a feature at a time. Wait your turn and call your start. Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP!! Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Individual features are closed for a reason. Do not enter the Freestyle Terrain or use features when closed.