New Snowshoeing Trails for the Winter Season!
This summer we added 10km to our network of winter trails, with new accesses up to Mount Cartmel and Mount Klautdt.
- Please note, a one time fee of $5 plus taxes will be applied to each ticket for our reloadable RFID card if you don’t already have one.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable upon purchase, make sure you are confident with your ability to travel and join us for your selected dates.
- We do offer snowshoe rentals, check the add-on box for snowshoe rentals during the booking process of your day access: $15 when booked online, $20 when requested onsite.
- The trails can be used for snowshoeing or cross country skiing, however our trails do not have cross cross country tracks.
- We don’t rent x-country equipment.
- Wear proper outdoor clothing for snowshoeing: waterproof jacket, pants, gloves, beanie, and boots.
- Dogs must be on leash.
- Your RFID CARD (loaded with your season pass, day ticket, snowshoeing trail access, rentals and/or private instruction session) will be available on your first day on the mountain at the outdoor cashier area (Will Call Window). Bring with you the receipt with the Sale Number of your purchase to help our team process quickly the release of your card.
- Please register online and upload your picture in order to have your RFID card activated before arrival.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- All prices are in Canadian currency.
- In the case Sasquatch Mountain Resort will have to shut down its operations due to COVID-19, any unused Snowshoeing Day Tickets will be refunded.
- Please be aware that the Fraser Health Authority is SMR’s main contact for all COVID-19 related protocol updates.
- No refunds or ticket transfers will be given to Guests who contract COVID-19 or are affected by it. Be safe, respect all protocols and maintain social distancing to flatten the curve and reduce the spread. This applies to any travel issues or costs incurred by our guests.
**** IF THE PRODUCT YOU WISH TO PURCHASE IS GREYED OUT ON OUR E-STORE, THEN IT IS SOLD OUT FOR THE DAY ****
Sign up on our email newsletter list to receive the latest news, snow reports and upcoming special events.