Check out our 8 LANE Tube Park for the 2017-18 season!
Ride up our carpet lift and slide down in your choice of up to EIGHT lanes!
OPENING DECEMBER 2017
Open on weekends only.
Fridays 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturdays + Sundays 10:00am – 4:00pm
All tickets are valid for 2 hours.
Ticket prices are subject to tax
|Children (5yrs and under)||FREE|
|Individuals (6yrs and older)||$21.00|
|Family of 4||$75.00|
|LAST HOUR OF THE DAY|
|Children (5yrs and under)||FREE|
|Individuals (6yrs and older)||$10.50|
|Family of 4||$37.50|
- Please check our Operational Calendar for the Tube Park’s days and hours of operation.
- Children under 42-inches (1.07 meters) in height /under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Everyone must ride in their own tube. Tubes are not completely hollow, they have an under sheet. Parents, whilst sitting in their own tube, may hold onto their child’s tubes on their decent.
- A helmet is highly recommended.
SNOW TUBING RESPONSIBILITY CODE
There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Regardless of how you decide to use the slopes, always show courtesy to others. Please adhere to the code listed below and share with others the responsibility for a safe outdoor experience.
- One person per tube in sitting position only. Maximum (3) persons per group.
- Before starting your decent, make sure the track is clear. Upon completion of your decent look uphill, clear the track immediately, exiting at marked areas only. Do not cross other tubing tracks.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a track or are not visible from above.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to ski patrol.
- You must not use lifts, or terrain if your ability is impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- You must keep off closed tracks and obey officials, signs, and warnings at all times.
- After completion of SNOW TUBING, return tube to storage corral. Tubes must remain within snow tubing park boundaries at all times.
TUBE PARK RULES
Tubing is fun, but…
- No entrance is permitted to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift tickets without refund.
- Children under 1.07 meters (42 inches) in height must be accompanied in the tubing park at all times by a parent or legal guardian with a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents and participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- Ski boots are NOT permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute/lane conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Sasquatch Mountain Resort is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Sasquatch Mountain Resort will not be responsible for personal injury, damage, or wear to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or any activity associated with snow tubing.
- Only the Tubes that are provided by Sasquatch Mountain Resort are allowed in the tubing area; other sliding equipment is not permitted.