Our goal is to make work less like work, because we love what we do. We want others to feel the same and we are passionate about implementing fun, entertaining and creative ideas. We want to inspire individuals to facilitate the best customer experience possible.
We’ve got a great team! Our recruitment process is tough because of the seasonal aspect of our business and we prefer to work with people who are high performing, hardworking, work with limited supervision and a great fit with our culture.
Our company is growing! We’re doing well so we continue to grow in all areas of our business, and are hiring fresh new talent to help us get there as we expand. We understand our customers really well and ensure that everything we do is focused on fully meeting their needs.
Why You’ll Want to Work For Us
- We are FUN!
- We reward you! We know how important it is to say thank you and reward hard work, so we set seasonal goals and regularly celebrate together as a team when we hit our targets. We have a employee discount program that entitles you to many perks – Free seasons pass, discounts on food & beverage, ski equipment rentals, lessons and retail. Multiple staff parties and weekly off mountain team building activities.
- What is around us? We enjoy beautiful British Columbia’s views of the Douglas range mountains and surrounding areas. Great access to lakes, rivers, golf courses and all kinds of outdoor activities.
Who We're Looking For
We understand that people are our greatest asset. We are looking for creative and talented individuals who are looking forward to exciting challenges.
These might interest you as well:
- Do you want to work in an environment where it is mandatory to have FUN?
- Do you like to be surrounded by others like them who are passionate?
- Do you want to work with people from all over the world?
- Do you want to be apart of creating the ultimate guest experience?
If you said yes to these above questions then we strongly encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
“I believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Their energy and passion is infectious. In terms of culture we live the dream and work very hard to provide a stimulating and memorable environment for our employees and guests. We try to ensure our colleagues understand how much we value them as people and as employees.” Samuel Hicks (Director of Operations & HR manager)
Things to remember before Applying:
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e have a valid work permit, permanent residency or Canadian citizenship)
- All successful job applicants will be asked to sign a Criminal Record Check Consent Form.
Click on an area below to view our exciting job opportunities!